Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
"When you love you should not say. 'God is in my heart,' but rather, 'I am in the heart of God.' And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course." - Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Realness 2- Similarity

One of my students asked me for Justin Beiber’s* email address this week.

I told her I’d have it to her tomorrow.
(HELP!)

Also, my kids play football (soccer) here at recess everyday. I was invited to play keeper this past week, and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. However, my kids play with a ball that is flat from a large hole. If anyone that is reading this feels called, I’m sure my kids would LOVE a working soccer ball (with a pump). You can mail it to the address on the screen. Thank you so much!

I love and miss everyone of you daily.

*For those of you who may not know Justin Beiber, he is a teen-pop sensation who has literally swept the world with his catchy, upbeat tunes (I’ve heard his music blared in the USA, the Dominican Republic, and now Tanzania).

2 comments:

  1. Although I don't know this as a fact, I can confidently assume that Mr. Beiber takes advantage of email filtering, allowing only approved email addresses to land in his inbox. Uncle Scott has a suggestion.... try sending him a good old paper letter. (I can't believe I am saying that... I love computers, haha)

    Justin Bieber
    c/o Island Def Jam Group.
    Worldwide Plaza, 825 8th Ave., 28th Fl.,
    New York, NY 10019

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass the hat here at Northern KY University. Most of these freshmen played high school soccer.
    Btw, how much are you hearing about the unrest in northern Africa?
    Love ya to pieces!
    Uncle Jeff

    ReplyDelete